Cheek and Chin Implant Surgery
Add shape and fullness to facial features
Traditionally, a face with a chiseled look, relatively large chin and solid, angular profile has been regarded as the embodiment of masculinity.
If you would prefer your chin to be a slightly different size or shape, chin implants are an effective solution, producing features that are better proportioned and more balanced.
BENEFITS OF HAVING CHEEK OR CHIN IMPLANTS
- Increased overall self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enhance your appearance producing features that are better proportioned and more balanced
- Correcting weak and unbalanced features
- Improve your neck line and make a large nose appear smaller
- Strengthen your jaw line
facts about cheek or chin implants
- Many male models and film icons have a strong jawline
- Chin implant surgery is not a new procedure however in recent years has grown in popularity.
- Chin implant surgery is one of the quickest cosmetic procedures to perform.
THE PROCEDURE FOR CHEEK OR CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY
- The procedure lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour and is carried under general anaesthetic.
- The implant is positioned beneath the skin through an incision made from inside the mouth or below the chin and sutured with dissolvable sutures.
- You may have an Elastoplasts dressing to stabilise the chin implant.
The Harley Medical Group are specialists in Cosmetic Surgery procedures, find out why you should choose them.
CHEEK OR CHIN IMPLANT PRICES
There is no set price for cheek or chin implant surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. In order to get a quote that is specific to you, find your nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments – there are no hidden costs.
Find out more about our procedures and treatments, for a free no obligation consultation and to meet with a nurse please contact us on 0800 022 3479 or click through to book online.