Outstanding Patient Care at The Harley Medical Group
Since we were established in 1983 patient care has always been at the forefront of everything we do, and that is why we are unique in the Cosmetic Surgery Industry. Providing consultations and care via a team led by Specially Trained Cosmetic Surgery Nurses, Doctors and highly skilled Surgeons. All our surgeons and are Specialists in Plastic Surgery, with certification which reflects this. In addition they all have extensive experience in Cosmetic Surgery
We are proud to offer fully comprehensive and inclusive aftercare so you can be reassured you will always be in the very best experienced medical hands. With The Harley Medical Group you are a patient for life. Once we meet you we will guide you throughout your journey to a new you.
All your aftercare is included in the price you pay so there are no hidden extras. We offer a lifetime aftercare policy which means you can see our medical team at any time post surgery at no extra cost.
We offer all our consultations and aftercare in your local clinic with an experienced team led by a Cosmetic Surgery Nurse acting under the instructions of your operating Plastic Surgeon.
Our aftercare includes:
• A 24 hour emergency contact number, open 365 days a year, with your nursing team at your local clinic where we welcome you to call at any time.
• You will receive regular post operative contact, care and advice from your nurse after your operation date to check all is well
• All post operative appointments with your Nurse and Surgeon are without charge and we have an open door policy.
• In the unlikely event of any medical complications from your surgical procedure, you are covered for two years post operatively, subject to your surgeon agreeing that any complication is directly related to the original surgery*
• Revision surgery - if your surgeon agrees your result is not in line with the outcome you agreed with your surgeon your revision surgery is also without charge*
• Full and comprehensive cover for Capsular Contracture and Rupture for breast augmentation patients - if your surgeon identifies encapsulation within 2 years of your initial operation you are covered for hospital, surgeon, anaesthetist, implant and most importantly post operative care by our nurses.*
We have successfully treated over 500,000 patients since 1983 and are proud that 98% of these patients are happy to recommend us to family and friends. If you are considering Cosmetic Surgery we can reassure you that we offer the best professional care available. When you choose The Harley Medical Group you are putting yourself in caring and experienced hands.
Please call us to arrange your free consultation with our friendly and expert medical team, where we can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choices for you.
* for more information please see our terms and conditions please ask your Cosmetic Surgery nurse for more information