Liposuction Surgery (Fat Removal)
Why we are the right choice for you
- Our many years of experience We have over 30 years' experience in performing Liposuction (Fat Removal) procedures in our clinics nationwide
- Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons Our surgeons have extensive experience in performing Liposuction surgery and all are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Our focus on care: before, during and after Patient care and safety is our number one priority. That's why we insist on a minimum of two pre-surgery consultations, a full assessment of your current health and medical history and ongoing post-operative care
- Our professionalism Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients To find out more book your free consultation online >>
Having a particular area of the body that you’re not happy with can
really affect self-confidence. Liposuction, also known as Fat Removal
surgery or Liposculpture, is usually chosen by people who have stubborn
pockets of fat that no amount of diet and exercise can shift.
However, liposuction surgery can be performed on any area of the body and the technique is often used as part of other cosmetic surgery procedures such as the tummy tuck, breast reduction and male chest reduction.
As one of our most frequently performed surgical procedures, our patients tell us that they feel happier and more confident in themselves afterwards.
Questions often asked by Liposuction patients
- Why you might choose Liposuction surgery?
- Do you have patient stories and before & after pictures to look at?
- Is Liposuction (Fat Removal) right for me?
- What does the procedure entail and how long does it take?
- How much does Liposuction cost?
- Which areas of the body can be treated?
- Am I too old / young for Liposuction?
- Do I need to be at my ideal weight before surgery?
- Can you perform Liposuction to help me lose weight?
- Are the results of Liposuction permanent?
- Is there any reason why I might not be able to have Liposuction (Fat Removal) surgery?
- Can I combine Liposuction with a Tummy Tuck procedure?
- Can I have multiple procedures at the same time (i.e. on the legs, tummy and bottom)?
- How long will it take me to fully recover (and for any bruising or swelling to go)?
- How much time will I need to take off work?
- Will I be left with scars?
- What are the risks?
- Do I need to take any long-term precautions after Liposuction surgery?
- How do I choose a reputable surgeon?
- What aftercare is available to me?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.