Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty)
Why we are the right choice for you
- Our many years of experience We have over 30 years' experience in performing Tummy Tuck procedures in our clinics nationwide
- Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons Our surgeons have extensive experience in performing Tummy Tuck surgery and all are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Our focus on care: before, during and after Patient care and safety is our number one priority. That's why we insist on a minimum of two pre-surgery consultations, a full assessment of your current health and medical history and ongoing post-operative care
- Our professionalism Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients To find out more book your free consultation online >>
Feeling self-conscious about your figure can make it really difficult to be confident in yourself and can even stop you wearing outfits you’d love to look good in. Having a firm, flat stomach can make a huge difference to the way you feel and when it’s not possible to achieve this through diet and exercise alone, Tummy Tuck surgery can be the right option.
Our Tummy Tuck patients are often mothers who have had children or men and women who have lost a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time.
The first step to a new, more confident you is a free consultation with a member from our qualified team. During this initial session, you will be invited to ask all your questions to ensure you are happy and comfortable, we will discuss the procedure itself and our excellent aftercare
Questions often asked by Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) patients
- Why might you choose Tummy Tuck surgery?
- Do you have patient stories and before and after pictures to look at?
- Is Tummy Tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty) right for me?
- What does the procedure entail and how long does it take?
- How much does a Tummy Tuck cost?
- Am I too old / young for a Tummy Tuck?
- Are the results of Tummy Tuck surgery permanent?
- Should I wait until after I've had children to have the procedure?
- Do I need to be at my ideal weight before surgery?
- Will a Tummy Tuck get rid of stretch marks?
- How long will it take me to fully recover?
- Will I be left with scars?
- What are the risks?
- Do I need to take any long-term precautions after Tummy Tuck surgery?
- How do I choose a reputable cosmetic surgeon?
- What aftercare is available to me?