Ear Reshaping Surgery (Otoplasty)
Why we are the right choice for you
- Our many years of experience We have over 30 years' experience in performing Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty) procedures.
- Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons Our surgeons have extensive experience in performing Ear Reshaping surgery and all are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Our focus on care: before, during and after Patient care and safety is our number one priority. That's why we insist on a minimum of two pre-surgery consultations, a full assessment of your current health and medical history and ongoing post-operative care
- Our professionalism Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients To find out more book your free consultation online >>
Self-confidence is really important but if you feel unhappy with a particular body feature, especially on your face, it can be difficult to achieve this.
The psychological impact of protruding ears has long been noted by Doctors and many of our Ear Reshaping surgery patients have been teased or bullied about the size, shape or protrusion of their ears and have felt self-conscious as a result.
If this is you, the first thing to remember is that you’re not alone and that Ear Reshaping Surgery could be the right option for you.
Questions often asked by Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty) patients
- Why might you choose Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty) surgery?
- Do you have patient stories and before and after pictures to look at?
- Is Ear Reshaping surgery right for me?
- What does the procedure entail and how long does it take?
- Will Ear Reshaping surgery make my ears smaller and less prominent?
- Can you change the shape of my ears, or build out if part of my ear is missing?
- How much does Ear Reshaping cost?
- How much time will I need to take off work?
- Do I need to take any long-term precautions after surgery?
- Is there any reason why I might not be able to have an Otoplasty?
- Is there a lower or upper age limit for the procedure?
- How long will it take me to fully recover (and for any bruising or swelling to go)?
- Will I be left with scars?
- What are the risks?
- How do I choose a reputable cosmetic surgeon?
- What aftercare is available to me?