Nose Reshaping Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Why we are the right choice for you
- Our many years of experience We have over 30 years' experience in performing Nose Reshaping procedures in our clinics nationwide
- Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons Our surgeons have extensive experience in performing Nose Reshaping surgery and all are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Our focus on care: before, during and after Patient care and safety is our number one priority. That's why we insist on a minimum of two pre-surgery consultations, a full assessment of your current health and medical history and ongoing post-operative care
- Our professionalism Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients To find out more book your free consultation online >>
As the central feature of the face, the nose can determine your overall look. If you feel it’s not in proportion with the rest of your features, or you’re unhappy with the shape or position of it, Nose Reshaping surgery can help.
It can be hard to be completely confident when you’re not happy with a particular facial feature. If the appearance of your nose is getting you down, we would be happy to talk you through your options. During your initial consultation, you will have the chance to ask the many questions you have and a member of our fully trained and qualified team will talk you through the procedure, recovery and ongoing aftercare.
The first step to a new, more confident you is a free consultation with a member from our qualified team. During this initial session, you will be invited to ask all your questions to ensure you are happy and comfortable, we will discuss the procedure itself and our excellent aftercare.
Questions often asked by Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) patients
- Why might you choose Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) surgery?
- Is Nose Reshaping surgery right for me?
- What does the procedure entail and how long does it take?
- Do you have patient stories and before and after pictures to look at?
- How much does Nose Reshaping cost?
- How much time will I need to take off work?
- Can you perform Nose Reshaping surgery to help with breathing difficulties?
- Is there any reason why I might not be able to have Nose Reshaping surgery?
- What’s the difference between ‘open’ and ‘closed’ Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)?
- Is there a lower or upper age limit for the procedure?
- How long will it take me to fully recover (and for any bruising or swelling to go)?
- Will I be left with scars?
- What are the risks?
- Do I need to take any long-term precautions after Nose Reshaping surgery?
- How do I choose a reputable cosmetic surgeon?
- What aftercare is available to me?