THINGS TO CONSIDER
It is important that your decision to have a Cosmetic Surgery procedure is considered carefully. There are many points that should be considered before deciding to have any type of Cosmetic Treatment or Surgery.
There are also some possible risks, as with all surgical operations, which your Cosmetic Surgeon will talk through and explain to you at your consultation, answering any questions you may have. This is your opportunity to discuss your intended surgery in order that the Cosmetic Surgeon can ascertain your expectations as to what can realistically be achieved.
Every Cosmetic Surgeon who performs nose reshaping (rhinoplasty) procedures for The Harley Medical Group belongs to a relevant professional organisation, is fully accredited to practice as a specialist in Plastic Surgery, and has specific training and experience in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Choosing the right cosmetic surgery provider - please read our guide Choosing a Cosmetic Surgery Provider
Our nurses advise you consider the following things before your surgery:
- Child care and post surgery activities including sleeping arrangements
- Have necessary post-operative garments
- How long will the effects of treatment keep me away from my usual activities?
- At what stage will I be able to judge the results of treatment?
- How long do the results last?
- When can I return to work?
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND AFTERCARE
- How long does the treatment take?
- Is the treatment painful and if so what form of anaesthesia is used?
- What type of care will I need after treatment?
- Will I need pain relief following treatment?
- Will I have swelling or bruising and can these be treated?
- Will I need to wear a supportive garment?
Of course these are just some of the commonly asked questions but please feel free to ask your nurse for lots more information
At The Harley Medical Group our aftercare is second to none. You will have your own specially trained cosmetic surgery nurse to guide you through your procedure and aftercare. In fact with The Harley Medical Group you are patient for life.
Our Cosmetic Surgeons are among the most skilled, qualified and experienced in the Cosmetic Surgery field and our fully qualified Cosmetic Surgery Nurses are specially selected for their expertise and approachability.
It is your body so naturally you will want to place it in the safe and trusting hands of The Harley Medical Group. For quality care and ethical practices coupled with experience and they very best medical skills available, there is only one name to trust... The Harley Medical Group
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.