PPX Laser Rejuvenation
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • We only use FDA approved PPx / Isolaz lasers
- • Most of our patients see noticeable results within five treatments
- • We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained registered nurse
- • We have 21 clinics nationwide Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
The PPx/Isolaz is the latest development in Light based Technology known as Photopneumatic Therapy (Photopneumatic Therapy is a USA FDA cleared therapy). It's one of the most highly effective skin rejuvenation treatments available today.
The PPx/Isolaz is a safe, highly effective and painless treatment. Unlike other laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments, the new PPx/Isolaz is virtually painless, using less than half the power of other IPL machines to rejuvenate your skin, leaving it looking immediately more healthy and youthful.
This is an ideal treatment for all skin types and is a popular treatment for both men and women and for young and older skins.
- As well as rejuvenating your skin leaving a healthy and youthful looking appearance, PPx/Isolaz treatments are also effective in treating a range of conditions including:
- Blotchy and Uneven Skin Pigmentation
- Active Acne
- Redness of the Skin
- Acne Rosacea
- Brown Spots
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Facial Thread Veins
- Skin Rejuvenation
- PPx/Isolaz can also treat other areas of the body, such as the chest and back
- The treatment is gentle and virtually painless and because of its state of the art technology, is a lot faster than other lasers.
- Unwanted red or brown pigment and unsightly veins are quickly and painlessly destroyed, leaving the skin with a fresh and youthful look.
- Clinical studies have shown that most patients experience a visible improvement of lesions between 24-48 hours after treatment.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the PPx treatment safe?
- What should I expect during the PPx treatment?
- When will I see the results from PPx treatment?
- Are the results permanent?
- Does PPx laser treatment hurt?
- Is PPx right for me?
- What areas can you treat / rejuvenate with PPX?
- I have pigmentation from pregnancy, can you treat this?
- Do men have PPx?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- How much does a PPx treatment cost?