Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • We only use the FDA approved treatments for active acne
- • Most of our patients see noticeable results very quickly
- • We have a wide range of treatments available and will tailor a programme based on your individual needs
- • We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained registered nurse Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
Acne is an extremely common skin condition that can have a real impact on a person's self-confidence.The Harley Medical Group is experienced in treating all acne problems, with a number of clinically proven acne skin treatments to consider.
- PPx/Isolaz is the only laser treatment for acne which has been approved by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for acne treatment
- Obagi Blue Skin Peel
- Dermaroller for acne scaring
- The Harley Medical Group's Problem Skin range for ongoing maintenance
PPx Laser Treatment for Acne
PPx/Isolaz is the only laser treatment for acne which has been approved by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for the treatment of the four different types of acne, which are otherwise difficult conditions to treat. Clinical studies have shown that most patients experience a visible improvement of skin clearing between 24-48 hours after treatment, with the majority experiencing a much greater clearance of acne compared to the use of other lasers, creams and pills.
A treatment course is recommended for optimum results, this is usually 4 - 6 treatments.
Read more about PPx Laser Treatment for Acne
Obagi Skin Peel for Acne
This leading skin peel treatment helps get rid of blemishes, acne scars and uneven pigmentation. The effective Non Surgical procedure improves the appearance and health of your skin. Using a low concentration of chemical trichlororoacetic acid (TCA) mixed with a special blue base the Obagi Blue Peel allows the Doctor to regulate the depth of the peel and remove surface layers of aged and damaged skin. These dead cells are replaced by healthier ones, allowing the skin's own clarity and tightness to resurface. The procedure is performed by a Doctor, who has specialised training and experience with this highly effective peel.
The Obagi Blue Skin Peel can be applied to the neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs and is FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration) to dramatically improve your complexion.
Read more about Obagi Skin Peel for Acne
Dermaroller for Acne Scars
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™is a medical device which produces thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly - often in the same day. New collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced which works to reduce the appearance of acne scarring, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
Read more about Dermaroller for Acne Scarring
The Harley Medical Group Skin Care Range
We have a range of specific skincare treatment products which have been scientifically proven to penetrate and stimulate the skin for rapid, visible results.
- Gentle Cleanser, for use morning and evening (*free with package)
- Anti Microbial Cell Renewal Cream, applied on to affected area
- Ultra Anti-Bac Cream, applied all over area after Anti Microbial Cell Renewal Cream
- Anti Oxidant Oil Free Moisturiser, for use morning and evening
- Enhanced Performance SPF25, morning only
Package Price £135
Normally Costs £161 saving £26*
Frequently asked questions
- What is acne?
- What causes acne?
- What are the common reasons for treating acne?
- I have adult acne, is that common?
- How long does the acne treatment last? Is it permanent?
- What treatment is right for me?
- What should I expect during the PPX treatment?
- When will I see the results from PPX treatment?
- Does Laser Acne treatment hurt?
- How many PPX treatments will I need?
- What happens if I finish the course but still have acne?
- What should I expect during the Obagi Skin Peel?
- When will I see the results from Obagi Skin Peels?
- Does Obagi hurt?
- Is this the same as the Obagi I can buy online?
- How long will I need to use the Obagi products? How frequently will I need the Blue Peels?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- Do you treat all acne types?
- I have Rosacea with my acne, can you treat this?
- How much do Acne Treatments cost?