Dermal fillers are popular treatments for wrinkles and facial lines. A dermal filler procedure helps to 'fill out' and smooth away troublesome:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves
- Forehead Lines
- Frown Furrows
- Lipstick Lines
- Acne Pits
- Crows Feet
Dermal fillers are also effective for increasing fullness to narrow lips, enhancing sunken cheeks and can even be used to contour the bridge of the nose.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Technologically advanced man made fillers (such as Restylane and Teosyal) are animal-free and they require no test prior to treatment, whereas approx 2-3% of people have an allergic reaction to collagen and as such we carry out a 28-day skin test, prior to any collagen treatment.
People who booked this also booked...
- The Anti-Ageing Programme The perfect combination of expert anti-ageing treatments to create a more youthful appearance.
1 x Computerised skin analysis
1 x 1ml Dermal filler
1 x 1 point Line and Wrinkle treatment
1 x Medical microdermabrasion or x 1 Agera ®Rx skin peel
Programme price £449
- The Refresher The perfect gentle treatment regime that provides a balanced solution to improve complexions.
Detailed facial skin analysis
6 Treatments of Medical Microdermabrasion/ or Skin Peels
Agera ®Rx Medical skin care products: 1 Ultra Mild Cleanser & 1 SPF 25 Moisturiser
Programme price £399
Related product SPF 25, Mag C Peptide Serum