Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained nurse counsellor who will check your medical history
- • We apply an anaesthetic cream to the area an hour before the treatment to ensure minimal discomfort
- • Providing patients with the right after care is important to us. Our nurse counsellors will advise you on the best post-treatment care regime to use at home to maximise the benefits of Dermaroller Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™, provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy treatment that can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Acne scars
- Rejuvenation of hands
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightens pores which become larger as we age
- The treatment requires no down time
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment
- The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ can be used on all skin tones and types
Frequently asked questions:
- Does it hurt?
- What areas can be treated?
- What are the most common reasons for having Dermaroller?
- What should I expect at my Dermaroller treatment?
- What happens after the treatment, how does it work?
- How long does the treatment take?
- How many treatments do I need?
- What will I look like immediately after the treatment?
- Can I wear makeup after the treatment?
- What post care is advised?
- How long before I see any results?
- How long will the results last?
- What type of results will I see?
- Can I speak to someone about aftercare in the short/medium /long term?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- Do men have dermaroller treatments?
- How much does it cost?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.