The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™, provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy.
Dermaroller can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Acne scars
- Rejuvenation of hands
What to expect from Dermaroller
Prior to Dermaroller treatment
After your consultation with your Nurse Counsellor, where all your questions are answered and you are assessed for your suitability to proceed, you will be booked in for your treatment at a time most convenient to you.
A topical anaesthetic cream will be applied prior to your treatment to
numb the skin making the procedure comfortable; it will normally take up
to 1 hour for the topical anaesthetic to work.
During your Dermaroller treatment
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ utilises sterile single-use medical devices. Your Nurse/ Aesthetic Practitioner will use a Dermaroller medical device to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will be approximately 0.1mm in width. The column will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly - often in the same day.
Following your Dermaroller treatment
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
Frequently asked questions:
- Does it hurt?
- What areas can be treated?
- How long does the treatment take?
- How many treatments do I need?
- What will I look like immediately after the treatment?
- Can I wear makeup after the treatment?
- What post care is advised?
- How long before I see any results?
- How long will the results last?
- What type of results will I see?
- Can I speak to someone about aftercare in the short/medium /long term?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- How much does it cost?