Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- With so many places offering non invasive treatments it can be difficult to know what to look for. As one of the UK’s leading providers of Laser & Skin treatments, our Dermaroller patients come to us for
- • Our many years of experience - We are experts in Laser & Skin solutions and have been administering treatments to our patients for over 30 years. By profiling and analysing your skin type we can identify and create a unique treatment program specifically for you.
- • Our highly skilled team - Our Cosmetic Nurses, Aesthetic Practioners and Doctors have undergone a minimum of three years training in their respective fields, in addition to being trained extensively as experts in skin maintenance and laser & skin treatment application.
- • Our focus on care; before, during and after - Patient care and safety is our number one priority. A member of our medical team will thoroughly explain each stage of your treatment through to completion and recommend a follow-on maintenance plan. We take into account your medical history and what you want to achieve before making sure you feel happy and confident to proceed and are always available to answer any questions.
- • Our professionalism – Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients.
Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™, provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy treatment that can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Acne scars
- Rejuvenation of hands
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightens pores which become larger as we age
- The treatment requires no down time
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment
- The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ can be used on all skin tones and types
Frequently asked questions:
- Does it hurt?
- What areas can be treated?
- What are the most common reasons for having Dermaroller?
- What should I expect at my Dermaroller treatment?
- What happens after the treatment, how does it work?
- How long does the treatment take?
- How many treatments do I need?
- What will I look like immediately after the treatment?
- Can I wear makeup after the treatment?
- What post care is advised?
- How long before I see any results?
- How long will the results last?
- What type of results will I see?
- Can I speak to someone about aftercare in the short/medium /long term?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- Do men have dermaroller treatments?
- How much does it cost?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.