Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)
Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is a condition that affects the amount of perspiration produced by the body. The condition can leave the affected areas constantly damp making everyday activities difficult to carry out and inevitably causing embarrassment to the sufferer.
There is a quick and simple treatment available using a product that is normally used to treat facial frown lines and wrinkles but it can also be effectively used to prevent the sweat glands from producing excess levels of sweat.
- The treatment is quick and simple to perform and can reduce and almost eliminate sweating for around 6 months
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment
- Not permanent and will naturally break down
- Increases confidence and makes wearing your favourite clothes more comfortable
People who booked this also booked...
- Laser/IPL Hair Removal Laser/IPL hair removal is a rapid yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction.
- Popular Female Treatment Programmes Bikini line (course of 6) £350
Underarm (course of 6) £350
Top lip (course of 8) £450
Chin (course of 8) £600
Lower legs (course of 4) £1040
- Popular Male Treatment Programmes Shoulder blades (course of 4) £760
Upper arm (course of 4) £300
Neck (course of 8) £900
Full back (course of 4) £1590
Full front (course of 4) £1580
Full face (course of 8) £2100
Related product SPF 25