Laser Hair Removal
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- The Harley Medical Group has over 15 years Laser Hair Removal Experience and our fully trained professional have performed over 250,000 treatments to date, making us one of the most trusted providers of Laser Hair Removal.
- We treat every millimetre of the area at every treatment session using our special grid system, this means we also treat the new growing hairs below the skin surface, which you cannot see.
- We are safer because we always check the active melanin in your skin, ensuring you are treated on the correct setting to maximise safety and results
- The Harley Medical Group have exclusive rights to treat blond, grey and fine hair
Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
Laser hair removal is a rapid, yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction. The Harley Medical Group has over 15 years Laser Hair Removal Experience and performed over 250,000 treatments to date
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent removal of
unwanted hair. Many people see a reduction in hair growth of between 60-95% after a full course.
- Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown
- The procedure is virtually painless.
- Laser hair removal is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced.
- We can treat all skin types including Asian, Afro Caribbean and dark skins.
- We can treat all hair types including blond, grey, white, fine (vellus)and hormonal (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
Frequently asked questions:
- Is Laser Hair Removal safe?
- How long does Laser Hair Removal last? Is it permanent?
- What can I expect during my Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
- Does Laser Hair Removal hurt?
- What are the most common areas treated?
- What is the difference between electrolysis and laser hair reduction?
- What happens after my permanent hair reduction treatment? Is there down-time or side effects?
- When will I see the results?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Is permanent Laser Hair Reduction right for me?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- Do men have Laser Hair Removal?
- Do you treat blond and grey hair?
- Do you treat ladies with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?
- Can I shave in between treatments?
- What if happens if I finish the course but still have unwanted hair?
- How much does Laser Hair Removal cost?
- What have other people experienced?