Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained nurse counsellor who will check your medical history
- • We ensure all patients are assessed for their suitability of Medical Microdermabrasion by taking a complimentary Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis test prior to treatment
- • Providing patients with the right after care is important to us. Our nurse counsellors will advise you on the best post-treatment care regime to use at home to maximise the benefits of Medical Microdermabrasion Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
This quick and convenient treatment immediately restores smoother younger looking skin and is great for treating:
- The appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and uneven skin tone
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and Hyper-pigmentation
- Excessive oiliness or dry skin
- Medical Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types
- A single Medical Microdermabrasion treatment can remove as many dead skin cells from the outer layer of skin which a three glycolic treatments would require
- The treatment encourages better cellular renewal which improves elasticity, overall texture and reduces signs of ageing
- The vacuum and medical grade crystal controls are flexible, so patients can tailor their treatment for their individual skin type needs
- Instant, visible results as the treatment does not require any recovery time
- Following Medical Microdermabrasion the skin is in a better condition to absorb anti-ageing and acne creams
- Medical Microdermabrasion is much more effective than having Skin Peels, so often patients usually combine the two treatments to get the best results.
- Medical Microdermabrasion can also be used in combination with Laser Rejuvenation treatment
Frequently asked questions
- What is Medical Microdermabrasion?
- Medical Microdermabrasion - Is it right for me?
- How is a Medical Microdermabrasion treatment performed?
- Why should I opt for Medical Microdermabrasion over a standard microdermabrasion treatment?
- Will I experience any pain during my treatment?
- How long does a Medical Microdermabrasion treatment take?
- How often do I need to have Medical Microdermabrasion treatments?
- What do I need to consider after I've had my treatment?
- Do men have Medical Microdermabrasion?
- How much does a Medical Microdermabrasion treatment cost?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.
Please call 0800 022 3479 or click through to book online.