Obagi Blue Skin Peel
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- •We ensure all patients are assessed for their suitability of Obagi Blue Skin Peel by taking a complimentary Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis test prior to treatment.
- •We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained nurse counsellor who will check your medical history. Applications of Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatment are carried out by Doctors.
- •Providing patients with the right after care is important to us. Our nurse counsellors will advise on the best post-treatment care regime to use at home to maximise the benefits of your Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatment.
Obagi Blue Skin Peel is a leading deep rejuvenation treatment which helps eliminate the following problems whilst increasing overall texture and tightness
- Severe and Uneven Pigmentation
- Acne and Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Laxity of skin and loss of firmness
- Sun Damage
- A low concentration of Trichlororoacetic Acid is mixed with a special blue base to ensure an even, uniform distribution prior to application.
- Obagi Blue Skin Peel allows the Doctor to regulate the depth of the peel to remove surface layers of aged and damaged skin.
- These dead cells are replaced by healthier ones, allowing the skin's own clarity and tightness to resurface.
- The Obagi Blue Skin Peel can be applied to the face, neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs and is FDA approved (US Food and Drug Administration).
- The application of Obagi Blue peel is always administered by a Doctor, who has specialised training and experience with this highly effective peel.
- Used in conjunction with the Obagi Nu-Derm System will enable patient's skin to be prepared to its best condition and results maintained after treatment.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Obagi Blue Skin Peel?
- Obagi Blue Skin Peel - Is it right for me?
- How is an Obagi Blue Skin Peel performed?
- Will I experience any pain during my treatment?
- What do I need to consider after I've had my treatment?
- How often do I need to have Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatments?
- Are The Harley Medical Groups clinics registered?
- Please explain what happens in a consultation?
- How much does an Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatment cost?