Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • We have the first and only US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved fractional laser treatment clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks
- • We are able to treat stretch marks on all nearly areas of the torso
- • We are medically led with 30 years of experience
- • The treatment is now available in Birmingham, Bristol, City of London, Harley Street, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton, Watford and Wimbledon clinics. Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
- There is a visible improvement after the first 30 minute treatment
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities after treatment
- Improved confidence due to reduced appearance of stretch marks
- The only laser treatment which has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of stretch marks
- Francesca de Angelis, MD, a leading plastic surgeon who has led the research effort, noted, "Through our ongoing clinical study, and with thousands of satisfied patients treated throughout Italy, we have found that this is the first treatment for stretch marks that truly works."
Frequently asked questions
- What is a stretch mark and how are they caused?
- Do stretch marks fade?
- Are stretch marks as a result of pregnancy common, can you treat them?
- How many Laser treatments do I need to have?
- How does the laser treatment work?
- How long does the treatment take?
- What will the area look like post laser treatment?
- Can all skin colour be treated by the Fractional Laser?
- Is the treatment clinically proven?
- Are The Harley Medical Groups clinics registered?
- Please explain what happens in a consultation?
- How much does the laser stretch mark treatment cost?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.
*Before and after image courtesy of F DeAngelis, MD; David B. Vasily, MD; Maurice Adatto, MD