Thread Vein Removal (Sclerotherapy & Laser)
WHY CHOOSE THE HARLEY MEDICAL GROUP
- •We have many happy patients who have found new confidence following the thread vein Laser treatment and Sclerotherapy treatment
- •We offer both the non surgical techniques of Sclerotherapy and Laser, to combat thread veins so you will receive the right treatment for you
- •We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained registered nurse
- •We have been treating thread veins for 30 years
- •The treatment is available in all our clinics
Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
- Thread vein treatment is performed quickly, within 30 to 45 minutes,
- Complete results after around 4 or 5 sessions.
- There is no downtime, and it is faster and more effective than other methods.
- Improved confidence due to clear skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Thread Veins?
- How are they caused?
- What type of treatment is best for me - Laser and IPL or Sclerotherapy?
- What happens prior to thread vein removal treatment?
- How many Laser/IPL treatments do I need to have?
- How many Sclerotherapy treatments will I need?
- How long does the treatment take?
- Does it hurt?
- What will the area look like post laser/IPL or sclerotherapy treatment?
- How long will thread vein removal treatments last?
- When should thread veins be treated?
- What happens after my treatment?
- When will I see the results?
- What other factors should I consider?
To find out more about our procedures and treatments book a free, no obligation, consultation with a medical professional.