The Aesthetic Awards
We were approached to enter the 2018 Aesthetic Awards, and we're delighted to announce that we are a finalist.
The Aesthetics Awards were established to give recognition for excellence in medical aesthetics. Their primary aim is to acknowledge and reward practitioners, companies and organisations that endorse best practice, deliver outstanding customer service, demonstrate unprecedented skill and who uphold robust ethics.
We were required to address certain criteria including information about our company's ethos, how we ensure continuous development, how we ensure consistency between our clinics, how we ensure your safety and what our cllents say. We believe in transparency which is why we want to share some of our answers with you.
The Harley Medical Group always puts client care at the forefront and this is why they are unique in the Aesthetics Industry. Providing consultations and care via a team led by Specially Trained Cosmetic Surgery Nurses, Doctors and highly skilled Specialist Registered Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Surgeons. The Harley Medical Group is proud to offer fully comprehensive and inclusive aftercare for both surgical procedures and our treatments, so clients can be reassured they will always be in the very best experienced medical hands.
Clinical training is delivered in partnership with our suppliers and a member of our Lead Nursing / Aesthetic Practitioner group who have undergone advanced clinical and assessment training. Our extensive training, combined with the calibre of our teams, that ensures clients receive friendly, expert advice which steers them towards the right treatment to suit their individual needs.
Consistency Between our Clinics
The key to this is what we call ‘holistic beauty’ and helping educate clients on what treatment or procedure is right for them or even no treatment at all. Key initiatives include:
- Our Expert Panel - our Medical Director, Dermatologist, Nutritionist and Fitness Expert to give our clients a holistic view on beauty as they provide expert advice on treatments, conditions and advice. The Experts also deliver specialist training to our employees.
- Our Breast Safety Charter which details the high standards we set for our teams and our surgeons in terms of the process, surgeon techniques and our Mentor implants
- Laser Hair Removal Pricing Tool on our website allows clients to understand the costs for their area - https://www.harleymedical.co.uk/laser-treatments/laser-hair-removal
- Launch of Dermaquest skincare range – last year we launched Dermaquest’s high quality skincare products which have been crafted and tailored to treat every level of skin concern, distress or desire that our clients may have.
- New treatments are crucial so we can deliver the results our clients expect.
Ensuring Your Safety
All clinics are registered with The Care Quality Commission (CQC) or The Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) and all surgeons are registered with The General Medical Council (GMC). A dedicated team of nurses, surgeons, and aesthetic doctors along with their commitment to each client is one of the Group’s greatest assets. The Group’s number one goal is to look after all clients, offering the highest standards of care always.
In their own words
The Aesthetics Awards bring together the very best in medical aesthetics and leaders in the profession to celebrate the achievements of the past year. Special categories have been designed to recognise the finalists and winners for their services to the profession and industry. Awards are presented to those who have worked hard to represent the highest standards in clinical excellence, product innovation and practice achievement and have truly excelled in the field of aesthetic medicine, from clinics and individual practitioners to manufacturers and suppliers.
To discover why we are finalists No obligation Consultation with one of our experts today.