Anti-Ageing: Surgical Vs. Non Surgical
When it comes to looking younger, there are many solutions to take advantage of. Whether you’re interested in taking preventative measures or prefer the idea of something a little more permanent, you may find it difficult to determine what really works.
When it comes to looking younger, there are many solutions to take advantage of. Whether you’re interested in taking preventative measures or prefer the idea of something a little more permanent, you may find it difficult to determine what really works. With so much conflicting advice out there, it’s no wonder you’re confused. So let’s pit Cosmetic Surgery against Non Surgical treatments to see if you can find your perfect Anti-Ageing solution.
There are many Anti-Ageing Skin Care products and treatments in the Non Surgical category. From Line & Wrinkle treatment and Dermal Fillers, to Skin Peels and Medical Microdermabrasion, you may find you’re spoilt for choice.
Determining the best Non Surgical Anti-Ageing solution for you is as simple as looking at your needs. Do you want something preventative or a product to treat those early signs of Ageing?
If you’re looking for a more permanent solution to Anti-Ageing, you may wish to consider Cosmetic Surgery. Whether you’re hoping to eliminate under eye bags or wish to have a full Facelift, there are many options available.
Before you undergo Cosmetic Surgery, you should always attend a consultation with a trained specialist. They will be able to answer any queries you may have, as well as offer you advice tailored to your specific needs. Remember that for the best Anti-Ageing results, you’re looking to simply enhance your current appearance and boost your confidence.
Should I choose Cosmetic Surgery or Non Surgical treatments?
The decision to undergo Cosmetic Surgery or Non Surgical treatments is yours to make. So let’s take a look at some of the common signs of Ageing you may wish to eliminate, and the solutions available for each:
The Problem: Sagging
- Non Surgical: Facial massage can help to firm and tighten your facial muscles – massage in diagonal strokes from your chin upwards for best results. Dermal Fillers are ideal for replacing lost volume around your mouth, forehead and eyes.
- Cosmetic Surgery: A Facelift can help to restore a youthful appearance to your face by correcting the visible signs of Ageing, such as loose skin, lines and wrinkles and age spots. It’s also one of the most common Cosmetic Surgical procedures among both men and women.
The Problem: Crow’s Feet and Puffy Eyes
- Non Surgical: Line & Wrinkle treatment can help to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes (commonly known as Crow’s Feet) while lightly tapping the skin around your eyes can help to remove excess fluid – ideal if you wake up with puffy skin around your eyes.
- Cosmetic Surgery: Blepharoplasty (known as Eye Bag Removal surgery) is a more permanent solution to get rid of the fatty deposits on your upper and lower eyelids, helping to restore youthfulness to your face as well as eliminate wrinkles around the corners of your eyes.
The Problem: Brow Lines
- Non Surgical: Noticing wrinkles and lines around your brow area can make you feel older than you are. Regular moisturising will help to improve skin cell turnover, while Dermal Fillers and a course of Medical Microdermabrasion can help to restore clarity to your skin while filling deeper furrows.
- Cosmetic Surgery: A Brow Lift can help to correct drooping skin above your eyes by lifting and tightening the muscles, getting rid of any loose skin and excess fatty tissue, making your face look younger.