About Nose Reshaping
Many people are unhappy with the size, shape and position of their nose, so if you are feeling this way you are not alone. The nose is the central feature of the face, how it looks can determine what the face looks like overall, whether this is because it is large and dominates the face, if it is crooked and makes you self conscious, or for any other reason. Nose reshaping surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed across the world, and as well as being requested for cosmetic reasons, it can also be used to correct breathing issues. Our surgeons can make your nose smaller, more prominent, slimmer, wider or smooth away unwanted lumps or bumps to help you to feel completely confident in your appearance.
BENEFITS OF HAVING NOSE RESHAPING SURGERY
- Increased self-confidence from a new profile - patients often say they are happy to have photos taken of themselves with their new nose and new found confidence!
- Increased self-esteem
- Removal of a common cause of jibes and teasing
- Option of changing hairstyle - often kept long prior to surgery to "disguise" perceived 'unwelcome' features
- Harmony of appearance and correct the asymmetry of your facial features
Facts about nose reshaping
- Nose reshaping is the second most popular cosmetic male surgery at The Harley Medical Group.
- The operation takes around 2 hours and is carried out under a general anaesthetic.
- The procedure will not affect the appearance of the skin at all.
- No visible scars can be seen.
- Our Surgeons can correct the size and shape of the nose.
- Correct minor breathing issues caused by an injury.
- Reshaping the nose can improve the appearance of the whole face
THE PROCEDURE FOR NOSE RESHAPING SURGERY
- The size, shape and length of the nose can all be altered through a nose reshaping (rhinoplasty) operation.
- The scars are usually all internal and therefore not visible.
- If the nostrils are to be reduced, there will be minimal scarring which is well hidden in the nostril crease.
- The lower part of the nose is made up of cartilage and if your nose tip needs to be reduced, a part of this cartilage will be removed without visible scarring
- If your nose is deviated or bent you may be offered a septo-rhinoplasty to straighten the nose
- At consultation your Cosmetic Surgeon will examine your nose and advise you on the most appropriate procedure for you
The Harley Medical Group are specialists in Cosmetic Surgery procedures, find out why you should choose them.
NOSE RESHAPING PRICES
Prices start from £3,600, but there is no set price for nose reshaping surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. In order to get a quote that is specific to you, find your nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments – there are no hidden costs.
Find out more about our procedures and treatments, for a free no obligation consultation and to meet with a nurse please contact us on 0800 288 4100 or click through to book online.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Our surgeons are experts in their field, so are our nurses. Book your free consultation today.SPEAK TO US TODAY