18 clinics across the UK
BENEFITS OF HAVING CHIN IMPLANTS
- Increased overall self-confidence and self esteem
- Enhance your appearance - producing features that are better proportioned and more balanced
- Correcting weak and unbalanced features
- Improve your neck line and make a large nose appear smaller
- Strengthen your jaw line
THE PROCEDURE FOR CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY
Chin Implant surgery is a very simple procedure and patients are usually seen as day cases, which means there is no need for an overnight stay in hospital. The procedure normally takes between 45 minutes and one hour to complete and is carried out under general anaesthetic. The surgery involves making an incision from within the mouth, or underneath the chin, through which the implant is inserted to achieve the desired effect. The surgical cut will then be secured with dissolvable stitches and a dressing applied to support the implant while your face heals and to reduce the risk of infection.
CHIN IMPLANT PRICES
There is no set price for Chin Implant surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. In order to find out what an implant will cost you, enquire at your nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments - there are no hidden costs.
CHOOSING TO HAVE CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY
- Feel self conscious about your facial appearance
- Desire to have a more proportioned and balanced face and approve your appearance
- Receding/weak chin
- Large/small chin making your facial feature look unbalanced
HOW CAN HAVE CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY?
If you are a smoker, or take aspirin or any other medication, your Cosmetic Surgeon will wish to discuss this with you at your consultation. Your Cosmetic Surgeon will advise you when you are to discontinue and/or resume these activities.
THE DAY OF YOUR CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY
The Cosmetic Surgeon will visit you in your room and may mark the chin with a pen in preparation for your implant surgery. Your Cosmetic Surgeon will also obtain your final consent, and answer any last minute questions you may have. The implant is positioned beneath the skin through an incision made from inside the mouth or below the chin and sutured with dissolvable sutures.
GOING HOME AFTER YOUR SURGERY
Your Cosmetic Surgeon will advise you in relation to how long to stay off work - usually 1 week. Your wounds should be checked after 1 week.
If the incision was made inside the mouth, take soft fluids only through a straw until more comfortable. You should also avoid hot/spicy foods and use anti-bacterial mouth washes frequently
It is very important that you attend the follow up post Cosmetic Surgery appointment which has been made for you, to care for your wound and see your Cosmetic Surgeon post-operatively to make sure that you are healing well.
You will have your own personal Nurse Counsellor both before and after your procedure to support you and answer any questions you may have.
RECOVERY FROM CHIN IMPLANT SURGERY
As with all surgical procedures there is likely to be a small degree of swelling of the area, but this usually settles within a week of having the procedure. Patients are normally advised to take one to two weeks off work to allow for complete recovery - this also means that you will return to work once the chin has fully healed and you have the features you always wanted.
Find out more about our procedures and treatments, for a free no obligation consultation and to meet with a nurse please contact us on 0800 022 3479 or click through to book online.
Who to choose? Please read our guide Choosing a Cosmetic Surgery Provider
Have you considered the following things before your surgery?
- Child care and post surgery activities including sleeping arrangements
- Have necessary post-operative garments
- How long will the effects of treatment keep me away from my usual activities?
- At what stage will I be able to judge the results of treatment?
- How long do the results last?
- When can I return to work?
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND AFTERCARE
- How long does the treatment take?
- Is the treatment painful and if so what form of anaesthesia is used
- What type of care will I need after treatment?
- Will I need pain relief following treatment?
- Will I have swelling or bruising and can these be treated?
- Will I need to wear a supportive garment?
We understand finance availability can sometimes be a barrier to undergoing a Cosmetic Surgery procedure, with manageable payments, we can provide a feasible solution to suits your needs. We have a range of finance options available to help you pay for your procedure, ask at your Free consultation and your counsellor will be happy to take you through these.
Please contact one of our Client Service Advisors or call 0800 288 4110 or discuss your financial options with one of our nurses during your consultation at your local clinic.
0% finance available.
Finance starts from £99.73 per month