DR ANAMICA PRASAD
GMC Number: 4601560
Dr Ana Prasad has a strong background in general practice and dermatology, she is particularly passionate about cosmetic dermatology which combines her love of art and aesthetic beauty with medical practice.
Ana graduated in 1999 and soon discovered her interest in all things skin related, doing a post graduated diploma in dermatology in 2005.
Ana has a specific interest in acne, rosacea and pigmentation and is a prominent speaker and contributor to national medical journals and conferences such as FACE and CCR EXPO
When Ana is not working you’ll find her painting, visiting art galleries, dining out and going to the cinema.
- DIP DERM - 2005
- DFFP - 2004
- MRCGP - 2003
- DRCOG - 2001
- ALS - 2001
- MBChB - 1999
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- GP Returner Scheme - Holland Park Surgery. 2017 - present
- Locum GP - Birmingham. 2015-17
- GPSI Dermatology - Laser and Aesthetics Vitality Partnership. 2009-15
- Salaried and Sessional General Practitioner - Redditch and City Hospitals, Birmingham. 2005-2009.
- Pigmentation with a special interest in Melasma
- Acne & Rosacea
- General dermatology and skin conditions
- Mole checks
- Anti wrinkle injections
- Hyperhidrosis for excessive sweating
- Hair loss
- Milia Removal
Dr Prasad looks forward to seeing you for a consultation.