Professor Isaac Manyonda
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 2569266
Isaac Manyonda is a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at St George's University of London and Consultant Obstetrician and gynaecologist at St. George's University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. In 1982 Professor Manyonda qualified as a doctor after completing his medical studies at St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London and has since had 25 yeards of experience at consultant level.
He has undertaken ground breaking gynaecological research, some of which has been published in prestigious journals and has contributed to chaprers as well as written books on the subject. His current clinical interestes are cosmetic gynaecology and complex obstetric cases. Professor Manyonda is also an accomplished key-hole surgeon.
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) - 2014
- M.D. (Res) - 2011
- M.R.C.S. (Eng) - 2004
- M.B.B.S. - 2000
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2017 - present
- Locum Consultant Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2016 - July 2017
- National Training Interface Group (TIG) Fellowship - Wythenshawe and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester. August 2015 - July 2016
- Positions held: Consultant Plastic Surgeon and Senior Fellowship - St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital, Essex. October 2009 - July 2015
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon - The Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London. April 2013 - December 2014
- Labial Reduction
- Vaginal Tightening
- The Harley Health Village
- London Wellbeck Hospital
Beyond the theatre
In his spare time he enjoys reading, especially Russian literature. He is also a keen football player and supporter.