MR ALI SOUEID
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 5202517
Mr Soueid has undergone extensive medical and specialist training in the UK and Ireland attending the National University of Ireland, Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, University College London (UCL) University of Leicester as well as Royal College of Surgeons, England. Ali has considerable experience working in paediatric and adult care as well as elective and trauma plastic surgery. His plastic surgery craniofacial surgery, breast reconstruction including free tissue transfers, microvascular surgery and facial trauma. With over 10 years of specialist experience and training Mr Soueid is a highly sought after surgeon.
- CCT (Plastic Surgery) 2015
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) 2013
- MBA 2013
- MSc Surg Sci 2004
- M.R.C.S 2003
- MB BCh LRCPI BAO (NUI) 1999
- General Medical Council (GMC) - Membership number: 5202517
- British Medical Association (BMA) - Membership number: 7926892
- Medical Defence Union (MDU) - Membership Number: 377014H
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Recent professional experience
- Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Aylesbury, Brighton, Birmingham
- Post CCT Burns Fellowship, Whythenshawe Hospital, Manchester
- TIG Reconstructive Aesthetic Fellow, Salisbury
- TIG Reconstructive Trauma Fellow, Birmingham
- West Midlands Plastic NTN Surgery Rotation
- Plastic Surgery Ptr-NTN Experience
- Breast Enlargement
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Pall Mall Medical
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY...
Very professional and friendly and make you very at ease.
A very happy experience, I’m in love with the outcome and the care and attention was amazing. Would recommend 100%.
Always really friendly and approachable. Very knowledgeable and I like the fact you can get hold of someone 247.
Professional and informative.
Lovely friendly people.
beyond the theatre
Mr Soueid is dedicated to medicine, and spends much of his time learning about new methods and treatments, as well as supervising medical students in their studies. Ali is a renowned national and international speaker and has written multiple peer reviewed papers. Always looking to extend himself Mr Soueid has gained clinic experience in Brazil, China, Lebanon and Malaysia.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Soueid's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.