Recent Professional Experience
- Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Aylesbury, Brighton, Birmingham
- Post CCT Burns Fellowship, Whythenshawe Hospital, Manchester
- TIG Reconstructive Aesthetic Fellow, Salisbury
- TIG Reconstructive Trauma Fellow, Birmingham
- West Midlands Plastic NTN Surgery Rotation
- Plastic Surgery Ptr-NTN Experience
- CCT (Plastic Surgery) 2015
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) 2013
- MBA 2013
- MSc Surg Sci 2004
- M.R.C.S 2003
- MB BCh LRCPI BAO (NUI) 1999
- General Medical Council (GMC) - Membership number: 5202517
- British Medical Association (BMA) - Membership number: 7926892
- Medical Defence Union (MDU) - Membership Number: 377014H
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Meet Mr Ali Soueid
What our patients say...
Beyond the theatre
Mr Soueid is dedicated to medicine, and spends much of his time learning about new methods and treatments, as well as supervising medical students in their studies. Ali is a renowned national and international speaker and has written multiple peer reviewed papers. Always looking to extend himself Mr Soueid has gained clinic experience in Brazil, China, Lebanon and Malaysia.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Soueid's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.