DR ANNA DE LEO
FEBOPRAS, MD, member of the plastic surgery specialist register
GMC NUMBER: 6138534
After qualifying in 2001 at the University of Palermo, Dr. De Leo obtained a further plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery degree in Rome in 2006. Her extensive training means that she is a member of the GMC, is on the plastic surgery specialist register in the UK and is also a member of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery.
Prior to relocating to the UK Anna worked in private practice, as well as holding prestigious plastic surgery consultancy posts in Italy. She has acquired further, more extensive experience in cosmetic surgery working in the UK, while holding posts at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and The Royal Free Hospital in London.
Dr. De Leo is experienced in highly complex surgeries in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, with dedication to improving the quality of life of her patients.
- Fellow of European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS).
- European Master Degree on Reconstructive Microsurgery, University “Autonoma” of Barcelona.
- Microsurgery techniques Diploma.
- European Hand Surgery Diploma.
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Degree, University “La Sapienza” of Rome.
- Medical and Surgery Degree, University of Palermo.
- General Medical Council (GMC) - UK - Membership number: 6138534
- General Medical Council - Palermo - Membership number: 12964
- European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS) - Fellow
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Senior fellowship on Plastic Surgery Royal Free Hospital, London. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department. 2015 to date
- Senior fellowship on Plastic Surgery. John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department 2014-15
- Consultant job. Consultant posts Villa Margherita Casa di Cura, Rome. Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery 2006-14
- Fellowship in reconstructive surgery. National Oncologic Center, Rome. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit 2013-14
- Fellowship in Microsurgery. University Hospital, Helsinki. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department - 2013
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Arm Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Brow Lift
- Change of Implants
- Face Lift
- Gynaecomastia (Male Chest Reduction)
- Neck lift
- Thigh lift
- Welbeck Hospital
- Highgate Hospital, London
- Harley Health Village
BEYOND THE OPERATING THEATRE
In her free time Miss De Leo enjoys yoga classes and spend time with friends. While in Oxford Anna became a 'life member” of Oxford Italian University Society, with the goal to promote appreciation of Italian culture and style among members of University, contributing to improve image of her native country. She remains an avid art lover and frequently visits exhibits.
Your clinic will be able to show you Miss Anna de Leo’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY...
The whole experience from consultation, my procedure and aftercare has been excellent. My surgeon has produced amazing results.
Louise - Birmingham Clinic
Everyone I met was incredibly kind and understanding of what I wanted done, the whole process being professional and easy for me. I highly rate the aftercare as there's always someone available to talk to about any concerns along with regular check-ups. I couldn't be happier with the tummy tuck results I received from Anna De Leo, absolutely fantastic surgeon.
My whole experience from the first consultation to my surgery was fantastic, the nurses made me feel relaxed and at ease when I was waiting to go in for surgery. I am very happy with my results, Dr De Leo was my surgeon she was amazing couldn't be happier.
My whole experience was to a high standard. Not once did I feel uncomfortable. The staff and surgeon (Anna De Leo) were so welcoming and I couldn’t recommend them anymore.
My surgeon is amazing, very professional and listens well.