Dr Atessa Assim
GMC Number: 7037261
Dr Atessa Assim is a specialist dermatologist originally from Germany where she gained her first medical degree from the University of Marburg.
Dr Assim has practiced in dermatology across England in hospitals and trusts including: Royal Infirmary Doncaster, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust, University Hospital Birmingham and more.
Dr Assim is fully registered with the UK General Medical Council (GMC) register and is a German Board Certified dermatologist.
She has excellent surgical skills, with over 6,000 operations conducted as the surgical lead, and is highly rated by patients in delivering care.
- Medical degree, University of Marburg, Germany
- Resident, Anaesthesiology, Bundesknappschaft Hospital, Puttlingen
- Resident, Internal and Emergency Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital Engelskirchen
- University of Magdeburg, Germany in Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatologic Surgery (full time Resident)
Areas of expertise
- Skin cancer prevention
- Surgical excisions
- Melanoma surgery
- Laser treatments
- Chemical peel
- Filler treatments
- Face contouring
- Lip filler and augmentation
- Cheek filler and augmentation
- Moles (mole checks and removal)
- Cysts and general lumps & bumps
- General dermatology, skin conditions, acne and pigmentation.
- Excessive sweating
- Warts & verrucae’s
Dr Assim looks forward to seeing you for a consultation.