Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2017 - present
- Locum Consultant Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2016 - July 2017
- National Training Interface Group (TIG) Fellowship - Wythenshawe and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester. August 2015 - July 2016
- Senior Fellowship - St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital, Essex. October 2009 - July 2015
- Senior Fellowship - The Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London. April 2013 - December 2014
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) - 2014
- M.D. (Res) - 2011
- M.R.C.S. (Eng) - 2004
- M.B.B.S. - 2000
What our patients say...
Beyond the theatre
In his spare time Mr Klass is very much the family man whether it's supporting his son play for Lymm RFU Club to support my son in the under 11s team or taking everyone on long walks with the family dog. Ben is also a lover of the art enjoying particularly enjoying sculpture and pottery, often visiting art galleries or exhibitions. Mr Klass has always used sport to relax playing and coaching Rugby, as well as playing tennis, snowboarding and undertaking a general fitness regime. Ben is also a philanthropist having run the London Marathon and ‘Crumball’ Car Rally raising large sums for charity.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Klass's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.