MR BEN KLASS MBBS FRCS
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 4725808
Mr Ben Klass holds a substantive post as a Plastic and Reconstructive Consultant at The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals. He graduated as a doctor in 2000 following his studies at University College London and spent his plastic surgery training in some of the most prestigious hospitals in London which includes The Queen Victoria, Guy’s and St Thomas’, The Royal Free, Barts and The Royal London, St Andrew’s as well as St George’s in Australia. He settled in the Northwest region following completion of an advanced surgical fellowship in Manchester. In addition to completing his research Doctorate in Medicine, Mr Klass has numerous publications in highly respected international medical and plastic surgical journals.
Together with his team, Mr Klass works towards providing the best care for his patients and is a believer in patient centred care.
- F.R.C.S. (Plast) - 2014
- M.D. (Res) - 2011
- M.R.C.S. (Eng) - 2004
- M.B.B.S. - 2000
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2017 - present
- Locum Consultant Surgeon - The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals, Liverpool. August 2016 - July 2017
- National Training Interface Group (TIG) Fellowship - Wythenshawe and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester. August 2015 - July 2016
- Senior Fellowship - St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital, Essex. October 2009 - July 2015
- Senior Fellowship - The Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London. April 2013 - December 2014
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Reduction
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Pall Mall Medical
WHAT OUR PATIENT'S SAY...
The staff at the Leeds Harley are so lovely and friendly, especially Katie and Pippa. I felt as though any questions I had I couldn't easily just phone up or email and ask them. From meeting Katie at my first consultation I knew this was the right company for me to go with after having another consultation elsewhere! To then meeting my surgeon Mr Klass I felt as though I was thoroughly cared for and listened to, Mr Klass I can't thank enough! I'd highly recommend to anyone as I've had a great experience and would do it all over again. I like that you also go back and see them a week post op and then the surgeon 6 weeks post op it's not like you are left to it on your own you've always got their support.
Beyond the theatre
In his spare time Mr Klass is very much the family man whether it's supporting his son play for Lymm RFU Club to support my son in the under 11s team or taking everyone on long walks with the family dog. Ben is also a lover of the art enjoying particularly enjoying sculpture and pottery, often visiting art galleries or exhibitions. Mr Klass has always used sport to relax playing and coaching Rugby, as well as playing tennis, snowboarding and undertaking a general fitness regime. Ben is also a philanthropist having run the London Marathon and ‘Crumball’ Car Rally raising large sums for charity.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Klass's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.