Bernice Berry, RGN
Clinical Services & Training Director
Bernice Berry is our Clinical Services & Training Director and is a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council.
Bernice is a key member of our leadership team and leads on clinical governance to ensure the highest standards of care.
Bernice also works closely with regulatory bodies and national healthcare agencies to ensure our procedures and practices meet the highest clinical standards.
Driving strategic improvements throughout the group to further improve clinical standards is important to Bernice and she heads up training and development functions for all personal.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Diploma in Health Visiting, The University of Wolverhampton
- Royal College of Nursing
- Registered General Nurse Training – Dudley Road Hospital, City of Birmingham
- ENB 998 Teaching and Assessing, UKCC English National Board
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) – Distinction