Dr Constantinos Loizou
Dr Constantinos Loizou is an plastic & reconstructive surgeon as well as an advanced medical aesthetics doctor. He therefore specialises in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments. He performs all of the latest, most effective, safest and innovative cosmetic treatments and balances his NHS commitments alongside his private aesthetic work
I have a passion for beauty, aesthetics and the promotion of non-surgical solutions to a variety of conditions and concerns. I believe in a holistic approach to the research and practise of medical aesthetics and I am committed to raising standards for safe and effective practice in the cosmetic industry.
- Degree in Medicine (Ptychio Iatrikes), 2006 Hellenic Republic, University of Ioannina, School of Medicine, Greece
- Licence to Practice Medicine (7654/19-12-2006), 2006, Hellenic Republic, Prefectural Authority of Ioannina, General Directorate for Quality of Life, Directorate of Public Health, Greece
Recent Professional Experience
- BMEC – Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS Trust - 2013 to date
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - 2013
- University Hospital Of North Staffordshire NHS Trust - 2012
- Basic and advanced Botox Injection Treatments in Manchester and Nottingham
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face.
- Excessive Sweating treatments to hands, feet and axilla
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, nose reshaping, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth.
- Obagi presecription-strength skin-care programmes
beyond the clinic
I believe that in order to maintain excellence to our work, we must strike a balance that ensures rest for the mind and body, with time out for family and hobbies. I spend most of my free time with my family and love being a father of my 3-year-old daughter, Michaela. I have a strong passion for music, literature and arts and also like to do athletics on an amateur basis and especially enjoy swimming, which helps me relax and de-stress after a hard day at work.