- CCT - 2014
- FRCS(Plast). Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons - 2012
- MD - 2009
- MRCS - 2006
- MMBS - 200
- BSc - 1998
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon - St. Andrew’s Centre: Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford. 2015 - present.
- Microsurgical Fellow - St. Andrew’s Centre: Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford. 2014-15
- Craniofacial and Aesthetic Fellow - The Australian Craniofacial Unit, Australia - 2013-14
- SAC Approved Craniofacial Fellowship - Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Birmingham - 2012-13
- Specialist Registrar in Plastic Surgery - Mersey Deanery (Medical Leadership Programme), UK, .2007-13
What our patients say...
Beyond the theatre
Though Fateh's training has been in the UK when a opportunity presents itself to combine his love of traveling and seeing new places and learning he doesn't miss the opportunity. Because of this he has received advanced training in some of the best facilities in the world including America, South Korea, India and Australia.
With his boundless amounts of energy Fateh has also found the time to publish several book chapters, numerous peer-reviewed publications and over 100 national and international presentations.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Ahmad's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.