Dr FLOR KENT
GDC Number: 160414
Dr Flor Kent qualified as a dental surgeon in 1984 in Venezuela and completed a post-graduate diploma in prosthetics in 1988 in Chicago, USA. She has worked in the USA, Bahrain and United Kingdom.
Dr Kent has worked within the Aesthetic field since 2008 and continues to develop her career by attending conferences and master classes around the world to ensure she is at the top of her field with the latest training and procedures.
Outside of working hours Flor is a professional artist and sculptor, and is fluent in English and Spanish- she is also conversant in French, Italian and Portuguese and basic Arabic.
- DMD (Hons)
Recent Professional Experience
- My Healthcare Clinic, London. 2015-2018
- Private Healthcare Company. London & South-East England. 2009-2018
- ANSA- Academy of Non-Surgical Aesthetics, London. 2011
- Lecturer UCL- Eastman Dental Institute, London. 2010-2011
- Basic and advanced non-surgical wrinkle reduction
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face
- Excessive sweating treatments to hands, feet, axilla, etc.
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth, hands, etc.
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty