DR galia fishman
GMC Number: 6103378
Consultant Dermatologist Dr Galia Fishman is UK trained and carried out her medical training at the University of London’s St George’s Hospital Medical School where she qualifed in 2004.
She undertook her higher specialist Dermatology training at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, University of Cambridge. In addition to her diploma from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Dr Fishman has a membership with the Royal College of Physicians. Dr Fishman has published, taught and presented both in the UK and internationally.
Dr Fishman holds a substantive NHS Consultant Dermatologist post at London Northwest Healthcare NHS Trust (Northwick Park and St Mark’s Hospitals).
Dr Fishman is an integral part of the skin cancer team and performs both screening, diagnosis and surgical treatment of all types of skin cancers.
- DCH - 2014
- MRCP (derm) UK - 2008
- MBBS - 2004
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Dermatology Substantive Consultant - Northwick Park, Northwest London Hospitals NHS Trust. 2014 - present
- Dermatology Locum Consultant - Whipps Cross hospital, Bart’s Health NHS Trust. 2013-14
- Dermatology NTN - Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust. 2009-13
Areas of expertise
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Surgery
- Botox Injection Treatments
- Acne & Rosacea
- Hyperhidrosis for excessive sweating
- Hair & Nail Disorders
- Mole checks and removal
- Skin Lesions & Cancers
Dr Fishman looks forward to seeing you for a consultation.