DR. GEORGI TZAKOV
GMC Number: 7006496
After completing a Physicians Master’s Degree, Dr Georgi Tzakov went on to graduate as a Consultant Dermatologist in 2003 in his home country of Bulgaria and since then has over 14 years’ experience in Bulgaria, USA and in the UK (NHS and private practice). Dr Tzakov continued his education and completed a post graduate master’s in Dermatology and Venereology.
Dr Tzakov is registered with the UK General Medical Council and is UK insured. He will be working with The Harley Medical Group to provide dermatology solutions for all types of skin conditions including acne and hormonal pigmentation, moles, skin tags, cysts and lumps & bumps.
Dr Tzakov is credited with numerous medical publications and is also a specialist in skin cancers.
- ‘Master-Doctor of Medicine’, and Postgraduate Specialization ‘Dermatology and Venereology’ - 2009
- Specialist Dermatologist and Sexually transmitted diseases - 2004
- Specialist postgraduate education: Dermatology and Venereology - 1999-2003
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Locum Dermatologist Consultant NHS & Concordia Health. 2016 - present
- Locum Dermatologist Consultant - MEHT, NHS Trust Hospital. 2013-16
- Consultant Medical Contractor: Full time MD position - US ‘’Peace Corps’’. 2007-13
- Harley Street
- Skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, lupus and pigmentations
- Acne and Roaccutane
- Moles and skin cancers
- Removal of skin tags, cysts and lumps and bumps
- Scarring (punch biopsy, TCA, Keloid)
Beyond the Clinic
Georgi is fluent in English, Bulgarian and Russian. When he is not consulting his clients you can find him on the slopes of his home town where he is a volunteer with the National Ski Patrol. Out of ski-season Georgi will be hiking, bicycling or reading modern history books in his psre time.
Dr Tzakov looks forward to seeing you for a consultation