Gopal Krishna Mahadev
consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 4567589
Mr Mahadev became a Bachelor of Medicine in 1992 and gained experience in General Surgery both in India and the UK before becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1998. He has since had further experience undertaking a fellowship in Paris, France. With nearly 20 years surgical experience Mr Mahadev has successfully worked in several hospitals and positions of increased superiority around the UK including: Manchester University Hospital, Lancashire Teaching Hospital and Paris Breast Centre.
- CCST General Surgery - 2008
- FRCS (General Surgery) - 2008
- AFRCS - 1999
- MRCS - 1999
- MBBS - 1992
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant General Surgeon - Breast & Oncoplastic Surgery. 2009 - 2014
- Breast Oncoplastic Fellow - Paris Breast Center, France. 2008 - 2009
- Specialist Registrar & Lecturer - Dept of Med Ed Breast & Oncoplastic Surgery. 2007 - 2008
- First Trust Hospital - Preston
- The Gisburne Park Hospital - Gisburne
Beyond the Operating Theatre
Gopal also actively undertakes charitable work notably setting up a Care of Elderly operational unit in India; organising and setting up of Tropical diseases Institute in India in collaboration with LSTM (Liverpool).
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Mahadev's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.