DR. GRANT HAMLET
CONSULTANT SURGEON IN PLASTIC SURGERY
GMC NUMBER: 6066273
Dr Hamlet is one of the UK’s leading specialist in VASER Liposculpture and the European trainer for this procedure, having completed in excess of 3000 cases over the last ten years.
He qualified as a Doctor in 2001 after completing his medical studies at University of Stellenbosch in South Africa. He has since worked in various hospitals in UK and is currently working within the private sector.
A big passion of Dr Hamlet is training others, which has lead him to become an official member of the educational board of The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. During the past 8 years, he has also worked closely with both the manufacturing and engineering teams behind VASER to improve the practical application and develop the current equipment.
Through research and trial studies, Dr Hamlet has set guidelines and protocols for the use of new equipment, which also form the basis of the training programme he has developed for the manufacturers to ensure others use the technologies safely and effectively.
- University of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg, Western Cape, South Africa 1995-2001 Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery – Honours degree MB.ChB
- Resuscitation Council South Africa - Basic Life Support and Basic Life Support Instructor
- Resuscitation Council United Kingdom - Advanced Life Support and Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Royal College of Surgeons United Kingdom - Advanced Trauma Life Support
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Lead VASER Surgeon, Private Clinic, 2014 - 2017
- Associate at London Bridge Plastic Surgery, 2011 - 2014
- Locum Doctor, Various Hospitals throughout the UK. 2003 – 2007
- Vaser Liposuction (Liposculpture)
- Highgate Hospital, London
- Harley Health Village, London
beyond the operating theatre
During his free time, Grant enjoys spending time outdoors and partaking in family activities.
Your clinic will be able to show you Dr. Hamlet's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.
What our patients say...
The Harley Medical Group were extremely professional from the point of consultation, right up to the day of the surgery and the aftercare process as well.
Dr Grant Hamlet explained every part of the procedure so there were no surprises looming.
The day and night staff at the Harley Clinic really are superior at their jobs and no request is putting them out.
Ben - Watford Clinic
My surgeon [Grant] was very professional and friendly. Cannot recommend enough.
Benjamin - Harley Street Clinic
Simply excellent service and a great result. Thank you Dr Hamlet.
Wayne - Harley Street Clinic