MR Jasper Gill
consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 4528458
Mr Jasper Gill is a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon specialising in all aspects of breast surgical care for both women and men. He currently holds a post in Taunton and Somerset Foundation Trust, where he is the Lead Consultant Breast Surgeon as well as the Clinical Director for Breast Care.
In 1998 Mr Gill qualified as a Doctor following his medical studies at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital and continued with his surgical training in Reading and Oxford. In 2003, having decided to become a breast surgeon, he tailored his training towards becoming a reconstructive breast surgeon. He visited leading breast and reconstruction centres in Milan (European Institute of Oncology) and New York (Memorial Sloan Kettering) during this time and completed his training in 2008 as a nationally appointed Oncoplastic Breast Fellow in Portsmouth
- Specialist Register - 2009
- FRCS (General and Breast Surgery) - 2008
- MRCS (Eng) - 2001
- MBBS (London) - 1998
Recent Professional Experience
- Clinical Service lead, Breast Care: Taunton - Aug 12 - present
- Lead Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon: Taunton - Dec 09 - present
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Breast and Plastics Department, New York - Sept 2009
- European Institute of Oncology Plastics Surgical Department, Milan - May 2008
- Highgate Hospital - London
Mr Gill's primary consultation clinic will be Cardiff Clinic.
Beyond the Operating Theatre
Jasper is very focused on his patients and actively pursues further research and studies to better help and treat them. He has often been called upon to publish his findings in respected peer-reviewed international journals. When he does finally take time to himself he enjoys spending time with his family, and playing golf or tennis whenever possible.
Your clinic will be able to show you Dr Gill's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.