Dr Louise read
GMC Number: 4618674
Dr. Louise Read qualified from the Royal Free Hospital Medical School in 1999. She then went on to complete her General Practitioner training where she gained a Merit in the MRCGP exams and a dermatology diploma. Gradually a little over 10 years ago, she became increasing interested in Aesthetic medicine.
As a mother of six children, I understand how important it is to look and feel fresh and energetic. With careful use, wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers should make my clients looks as if they have just got back from a fabulous holiday. I believe that people should be able to access high quality health care at a convenient time. In my spare time I like to go for a run, cook or catch up on my love of current affairs.
- DPD - 2005
- MRCGP - 2004
- DRCOG - 2002
- DFFP - 2002
- MBBS - 1999
- BSc - 1993
Recent Professional Experience
- Cosmetic Medicine with the Harley Medical Group 2008 to-date
- Salaried GP Contract 2008-2015
- Three Year Flexible Career Scheme October 2004-2007
- Registrar Year James Wigg Practice October 2003
- Basic and advanced non-surgical wrinkle reduction,
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face.
- Excessive Sweating treatments to hands, feet and axilla
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth.
- Obagi presecription-strength skin-care programmes for acne, scarring and pigmentation,
- Acne, scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Special interest in dermatology
WHAT OUR Wimbledon clinic CLIENTS SAY...
Louise Read comes accross as honest and competent. I am very pleased with the treatment and enjoying the results. Will return for more and recommend.
I am always very happy with the results of my treatment, the Dr is so helpful
I highly rate my experience with Louise (Dr Read)