Mr Mark Solomos
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 4599441
- M.D. - 1995
- F.R.C.S. (Glasgow) - 2003
- CCST - 2006
- EBOPRAS - 2006
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon with special interest in aesthetic surgery, skin and breast reconstruction. 2007 - present
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellow – Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth Wood, London. 2006
- Consultant in Plastic Surgery – Northern General Hospital, Sheffield. 2005-2006
- Senior Registrar in Plastic Surgery – Northern General Hospital, Sheffield. 2005
- Arm Lift
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Change of Implants
- Chin Implant
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Lift
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Inverted Nipples
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Highgate Hospital, London
- The London Welbeck Hospital
What Our Patients say...
Mark Solomos my surgeon was amazing. I am so grateful for his work, I used to be so paranoid and insecure about my nose and he's completely changed that for me, I remember him saying to me at my consultation please don't expect it to be a perfect nose, he made me aware that there is chances it wouldn't be completely amazing, but after my recovery and the cast been taken off I feel like it's perfect and exactly how I wanted it, he does the best work. I'm so glad I had faith and trust in him.
Hafsah - Newcastle Clinic
My PS, Mark Solomos is the most amazing person you could ever ask for. Apart from his great skill and art in his work, his bedside manner is unbelievable. I couldn't have asked for a better PS.
Dola - Watford Clinic
So helpful, enthusiastic and professional. I have already recommended a couple of friends to Harley Medical. Mark Solomos is a fantastic surgeon. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery.
Julie - Maidstone Clinic
My surgeon Mark Solomos was very thorough marking me up for my surgery. He definitely under commits and over delivers. Great and thorough bed side manner. Anaesthetic is hard on me but I was beautifully looked after never in the room feeling left out or forgotten. By the time I was ready to leave the hospital they were ready, no hanging around. I took 1 paracetamol for a hydration headache on day 1 and nothing after that. I felt no pain. I highly commend my team!!
Vivien - Marlow Clinic
Dr Mark Solomos has been a delight! He has given me so much confidence and given me the most perfect breasts! He is very knowledgeable in his trade and has excellent attention to detail. He specialises in a natural look and that was exactly what I was looking for. On the day of my surgery is made me laugh and feel comfortable.
Aarti - Watford Clinic
Beyond the Operating Theatre
Mark is often invited as a guest speaker and presenter at medical conventions and has been published in numerous medical journals in the field of Plastic Surgery. His life is not all medicine, he also enjoys travelling, speaking several languages, music, sports and even has a keen interest in technology,
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Solomos’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.