Mr Mohamed ismail Aly
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 6046482
Mr Mohamed Ismail Aly, a Consultant Plastic Surgeon on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, has over 18 years surgical experience. His key areas of interest include cosmetic surgery, scar management, and burn reconstruction.
Mr Aly trained at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London, amongst other prestigious establishments, and completed his fellowship training in the USA and Sweden. He is now based in the North East of England.
Mohamed is a keen believer of excellent patient-centric care, to all patients, throughout their journey from first consultation to final discharge.
- FRCSEd(Plast) (Edinburgh) - March 2016
- MSc in Aesthetic Surgery - November 2013
- MRCS (Edinburgh) - April 2005
- MSc Surgical Science - November 1999
- General Medical Council (GMC) - Membership number:6046482
- Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) - Membership number: 32585
- BBA (British Burn Association) - Membership number 0857
- BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons) Full member
- Member of Medical Protection Society - Membership Number: 382020
- Egyptian Medical Syndicate - Membership number: 119182 (registered 9.03.1996)
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Burns and Plastic Surgeon, - Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
- and Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester University NHS Trust, Manchester - August 2016 to date
- Specialist Trainee Plastic Surgery - Northern Deanery, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne – July 2016 to August 2016
- Acute burn surgery & Critical care Fellowship - Shriners Hospital for
- Children and University of Texas Medical Branch, Texas, USA – July 2015 – June 2016
- Specialist Trainee Plastic Surgery - Northern Deanery, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne – December 12 to June 2015
- Arm Lift
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Change of Implants
- Male Chest Reduction
- Pall Mall Medical
Beyond the Operating Theatre
Mohamed enjoys football, tennis, cycling, and spending time with his family.
A spokesperson for continued education Mohamed is actively involved in burns research as well as teaching plastic surgery trainees.
Mr Ismail Aly is fluent in English, Arabic, and French.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Ismail Aly’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.