DR NATALIA SPIERINGS
GMC Number: 7018298
Dr Spierings is originally from the Netherlands but spent most of her childhood in Boston, USA, before moving to London to complete her medical education at St. George’s, University of London.
After becoming a consultant dermatologist, Dr Spierings undertook a one-year fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Complex Dermatologic Surgery and Skin Cancer at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.
As a registrar Dr Spierings founded two medical education companies, DermEd and DermOwl and, with a unique and engaging style of teaching, has established herself as one of UK’s leading dermatology educators. She also has a keen interest in skin and skin care and is currently completing a Masters in Aesthetic Medicine at Queen Mary, University of London.
Away from work Dr Spierings can usually be found in the gym, as she has a passion for strength training and staying physically fit and healthy.
- St Georges, University of London BSc (hon) 2005
- Royal College of Physicians (Dermatology) speciality certificate in dermatology 2014
- St Georges, University of London, postgraduate certificate in healthcare education 2015
- Cardiff University, diploma in dermascopy 2016
- Queen Mary University of London, MSc in aesthetic medicine 2016 to present
Areas of expertise
- Skin Cancer & Skin Surgery
- Moles (mole checks and removal)
- Cysts and general lumps & bumps
- General dermatology, skin conditions, acne and pigmentation.
- Excessive sweating
- Warts & verrucae’s
WHAT OUR PATIENT'S SAY...
The dermatology team were fantastic at addressing my concerns, and Dr Natalia Spierings in particular did a fantastic job with the procedure. I would definitely recommend the dermatology team at HMG for others.
Dr Spierings looks forward to seeing you for a consultation.