Dr Navreet Paul
Dr Paul is known for her attention to detail and as a result has a loyal following, many of whom are International clients. Her consultation style is relaxed and approachable whilst offering a high quality. She passionately believes that everyone deserves to have great skin, with the aim to provide subtle but effective results.
She completed her training at Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’ Medical school and has trained at some of the world’s most prominent hospitals over the past 15 years. Dr Paul has since completed the prestigious Postgraduate Diploma of Practical Dermatology from Cardiff University in 2010. She also has further postgraduate qualifications in teaching and training as well as being Associate Member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Recent Professional Experience
- Dr Paul is a qualified GP with a Special Interest in Cosmetic Dermatology and has been a resident Doctor with The Harley Medical Group since 2011.
- GP Locum: Covering South East London and Kent
- GP Registrar: Kent
- Accident and Emergency: Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- General Medicine / Respitory: Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Basic and advanced non-surgical wrinkle reduction,
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face.
- Excessive Sweating treatments to hands, feet and axilla
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, nose reshaping, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth.
- Obagi presecription-strength skin-care programmes for acne, scarring and pigmentation,
- Injection treatments for thread veins.
- Special interest in acne, scarring and hyperpigmentation