Dr Rachel Deacon is a Consultant Anaesthetist with Guys and St Thomas Hospital and has had a passion for medical aesthetics, administering Botox and Dermal Fillers to clients, since January 2013. To this date Dr Deacon has carried out procedures to hundreds of satisfied clients with an impeccable safety record. Dr Deacon is dedicated to providing a specialist service tailored to meet your individual needs.
- 2012 Certificate in Medical Education for Anaesthetists, Dundee University
- 2008 Final FRCA examination – 1st attempt
- 2006 Primary FRCA examination – 1st attempt
- 2004 Part 1A MRCPCH
- 2002 MBChB Edinburgh University Medical School
- March 2015 – Allergan 8 point lift
- November 2014 – Obagi Nu-Derm training
- January 2013 – Medical Aesthetics training – Botox and Dermal fillers
Dr Deacon would be happy to see you in her next clinic for treatment or a free anti-ageing consultation, please ask to book an appointment today.