Dr Rachel Deacon
Dr Rachel Deacon is a Consultant Anaesthetist with Guys and St Thomas Hospital and has had a passion for medical aesthetics, administering Botox and Dermal Fillers to clients, since January 2013.
To this date Rachel has carried out procedures to hundreds of satisfied clients with an impeccable safety record. Dr Deacon is dedicated to providing a specialist service tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Certificate in Medical Education for Anaesthetists, Dundee University
- Final FRCA examination – 1st attempt
- Primary FRCA examination – 1st attempt
- Part 1A MRCPCH
- MBChB Edinburgh University Medical School
- Basic and advanced non-surgical wrinkle reduction,
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face.
- Excessive Sweating treatments to hands, feet and axilla
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth.
- Obagi presecription-strength skin-care programmes for acne, scarring and pigmentation,
- 8 point lift
What our clients say...
Dr Deacon was incredibly professional, she made me feel very comfortable and I am over the moon with my Botox treatment. She gave me the best brow lift ever! I will definitely be recommending her to my friends and family.
Kate - Wimbledon
Mark - Wimbledon
Always friendly and professional with great results.
Lizelle - Wimbledon