MR SENTHURUN MYLVAGANAM
Consultant surgeon in Plastic Surgery
GMC Number: 6077829
Mr Seni Mylvaganam is a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at the Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust.
He qualified in 2003 following his studies at the Royal Free and University College London. He undertook his specialist training in the West Midlands and included the highly competitive and sought after national oncoplastic breast fellowship providing the highest standard of reconstructive and cosmetic breast surgery training. Mr Mylvaganam has published book chapters and numerous peer-reviewed publications in highly respected international medical journals.
Mr Mylvaganam has a specialist interest in quality assurance of patient care and is on various regional and national committees addressing improving breast surgery patient outcomes. He has a significant role in the training of the next generation of surgeons as a programme director in the West Midlands for core surgery.
- M.F.S.T. - 2013
- F.R.C.S. - 2009
- M.R.C.S. - 2003
- M.B.B.S - 2000
- BSc (1st Hons) - 2016
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon - Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust. September 2015 - present
- National Oncoplastic Breast Fellow - Queen Elizabeth Hospital UHB NHS Trust, Birmingham. October 2014 - August 2015
- Breast, Oncoplastic and General Surgery - Good Hope Hospital, Heart of England NHS Trust. October 2013 - September 2014
- Breast, Endocrine, Oncoplastic and General Surgery - Worcester Royal Hospital, Worcestershire Acute NHS Trust. October 2012 - September 2013
- Colorectal and General Surgery - Heartlands Hospital, Heart of England NHS Trust. October 2011 - September 2012
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast uplift and Enlargement
- Change of implants
- Male Chest Reduction
- First Trust Hospital
- Pall Mall Medical
Beyond the theatre
Beyond the theatre Mr Mylvaganam enjoys playing competitive tennis currently at a County and Regional level although he has reluctantly given up on the dream of being the next Roger Federer! He is also a social golfer being personally proud of a career best round of 13 over par. He is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club, an experience he describes as a rollercoaster ride. He is proud to be regarded as a family man with the time spent with his wife and 2 young children being his greatest joy.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Mylvaganam's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.