MR steven thrush
CONSULTANT SURGEON IN PLASTIC SURGERY
GMC NUMBER: 3669411
Mr Thrush qualified as a Doctor in 1992 from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine. Since 2004 he has worked at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital as a Consultant General Surgeon specialising in breast and endocrine surgery. He is also a Fellow of the University of Worcester and an Honorary Lecturer in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery at the University of East Anglia.
Mr Thrush is the Lead for the Breast Expert Advisory Group and has published numerous academic articles in breast surgery. He has been a member of the Royal College of Surgeons since 1996, specialising in breast surgery.
- F.R.C.S. (Gen.Surg), 2004
- F.R.C.S. (Eng.), 1996
- M.B. B.S., 1992
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant General Surgeon specialising in breast and endocrine surgery - Worcestershire Royal Hospital - 2004 to present
- Oncological, diagnostic and cosmetic breast surgery - Spire South Bank, Worcester
- Oncological, diagnostic and cosmetic breast surgery - Spire Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands
- Oncological, diagnostic and cosmetic breast surgery - BMI Droitwich, Droitwich, Worcestershire
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with Implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Change of Implants
- Inverted Nipples
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Highgate Hospital, London
What our patients say...
Mr Thrush my surgeon was an angel and had a lovely sense of humour which made me feel relaxed even when my top was off and my breasts were out. He was understanding when I was not happy with something was happy to put it right.
Rebecca - Birmingham Clinic
I cannot speak highly enough of my surgeon Dr Thrush and lovely nurse who has seen me through from start to end! I am ecstatic with the results, beyond happy - it's boosted my confidence hugely and I truly believe these two people at Harley are to thank!
Samantha - Bristol Clinic
I had my breast augmentation with the HMG. I'm so happy that I decided to go with them; every member of staff was fantastic. Dr Thrush is an amazing surgeon and I'm delighted with my results
Orsolya - Birmingham Clinic
My surgery was a success, I'm so happy with my results, my surgeon Mr Thrush was amazing and completely put me at ease.
Lucie - Birmingham Clinic
Beyond the operating theatre
Steven enjoys sporting activities and has completed the London Marathon (2015), The Three Peaks Challenge, The Welsh Three Thousands in a day, and Blenheim Triathalon. He also unwinds by playing golf and tennis as well as attending the Opera.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Thrush's full CV and introduce you to his past patients.