DR. TOM WATCYN-JONES
Dr. Tom Watcyn-Jones has 10 years of experience as an advanced aesthetic doctor and minimally invasive cosmetic surgeon and has treated thousands of patients nationally. Having worked as a plastic surgeon at St. Thomas’s Hospital in London, he now splits his time between his private clinics and his NHS commitments.
Tom is an Associate Specialist in Urological Surgery and is passionate about his NHS work and he brings his exceptional standards of patient care to his clinics for The Harley Medical Group. He is an associate member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors, and is currently reading for a Masters in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at Queen Mary’s London.
Dr Watcyn-Jones is an advanced trainer and regularly teaches many nurses and doctors worldwide. He has presented and published his works on Botox at International meetings.
- MSc Queen Mary’s University Hospital - Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons - Membership with honours
- MBChB - University of Sheffield (Faculty of Medicine)
Recent Professional Experience
- Dr Watcyn-Jones has been a resident Doctor with The Harley Medical Group since 2010.
- Cosmetology Aesthetic Training - Advanced Injectable Trainer
- Doncaster District General - NHS - Associate Specialist Urological Surgery
- Queen Mary’s University - London - MSc in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – Academic
- Basic and advanced non-surgical wrinkle reduction,
- Tightening and lifting treatments to the upper and lower face.
- Excessive Sweating treatments to hands, feet and axilla
- Basic and advanced dermal fillers treatments which include lip enhancement, nose reshaping, deep nose-to-mouth lines and corners of the mouth.
- Obagi presecription-strength skin-care programmes for acne, scarring and pigmentation,
- Injection treatments for thread veins.
What our clients say...
The doctor made me feel really at ease and reassured me about the pain and talked me through the after care, I would definitely return and recommend all my friends
Sian - Harley Street
Very happy with sevice and results
Dassos - Harley Street
[I was] provided with multiple treatment options and not forced or pressured into accepting services.
Esther - Harley Street
Paula - Harley Street