Mr Will Sarakbi
Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
GMC Number: 6027127
Mr Sarakbi, a UK trained surgeon and breast specialist, has held may prestigious posts including President of the National Breast Trainees Association (The Mammary Fold) (2010) and President of the Surgical Oncology Trainees Association (SOTA) . His selection for the acclaimed national Aesthetic and Reconstructive Fellowship, provided him with exceptional training in both cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
Mr Sarakbi's work is widely published, his research work alone has generated over 22 papers in peer reviewed journals, and he has presented his findings in national and international conferences in the UK, Europe and the USA.
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Change of Implants
- GMC - General Medical Council: Membership number 6027127
- ABS - Association of Breast Surgery
- BASO - British Association of Surgical Oncology
- MDU - Medical Defence Union
- The National Association for trainees in Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Surgical Oncology Trainees Association
- IMPORT trial TMG member
- C.C.T in General Surgery - 2013
- F.R.C.S - 2011
- Master of Surgery MS - 2009
- M.R.C.S. – 2004
- LMSSA (Lond), LRCP (Lond), LRCS (Eng) - (MBBS equivalent) - 2001
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon - Croydon University Hospital. 2014 - present
- Specialty Registrar in Breast Surgery - Guys Hospital, London. 2013 - 2014
- Visiting Surgeon at the Plastic Surgery unit - Leon Berard Centre (Lyon). 2012 - 13
What our patients say...
Lauren - Harley Street Clinic
Chanelle - Maidstone Clinic
Harriet - Maidstone Clinic
The operating theatre and beyond
Will can be found operating at the Highgate Hospital in London and The London Welbeck Hospital.
After hours Will has a passion for chess, stemming from his father's own enthusiasm and (as he says himself) his half Russian heritage. He has played in multiple national competitions and even won third place at Moscow’s youth chess competition (for under 15s). Despite all of his successes, at the chess board and the operating table, Will's greatest source of pride and achievement is his three young children and the supportive family life he forges with his wife.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Sarakbi’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.