MR will sarakbi
Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
GMC NUMBER: 6027127
Mr Sarakbi, a UK trained surgeon and breast specialist, has held may prestigious posts including President of the National Breast Trainees Association (The Mammary Fold) (2010) and President of the Surgical Oncology Trainees Association (SOTA) . His selection for the acclaimed national Aesthetic and Reconstructive Fellowship, provided him with exceptional training in both cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
Mr Sarakbi's work is widely published, his research work alone has generated over 22 papers in peer reviewed journals, and he has presented his findings in national and international conferences in the UK, Europe and the USA.
- C.C.T in General Surgery - 2013
- F.R.C.S - 2011
- Master of Surgery MS - 2009
- M.R.C.S. - 2004
- LMSSA (Lond), LRCP (Lond), LRCS (Eng) - (MBBS equivalent) - 2001
- General Medical Council (GMC) - Membership number: 6027127
- Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)
- IMPORT trial TMG member
- British Association of Surgical Oncology (BASO)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- The National Association for trainees in Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery - Elected to the post of President of the National Breast Trainees Group “Mammary fold”.
- Surgical Oncology Trainees Association - Joint President
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon - Croydon University Hospital. 2014 - present
- Specialty Registrar in Breast Surgery - Guys Hospital, London. 2013 - 2014
- Visiting Surgeon at the Plastic Surgery unit - Leon Berard Centre (Lyon). 2012 - 13
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Change of Implants
- Highgate Hospital, London
- The London Welbeck Hospital
What our patients say...
The staff are very friendly and reassuring, very easy to talk to and make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The surgeon Will listens to everything you have to say and how you feel.
My surgeon was amazing! He listened to exactly what I wanted for my breast augmentation and gave me honest advice about the procedure. The aftercare team and post op care was phenomenal.
Lauren - Harley Street Clinic
A great doctor is essential for a great breast augmentation. My breasts are fuller, natural looking, and lifted. I am so glad I decided to go through with the surgery finally and so glad I chose the Right surgeon (Will Sarakbi). I went from a B to C and I look thinner and more confident! Scars are hardly noticeable! I wouldn't recommend any other doctor or clinic!! The Harley Medical Group are the best!
I love how welcoming everyone made me feel, from beginning all the way through to after op care I was more than well looked after. My surgeon was amazing and my breast look amazing. You have truly changed my life.
Chanelle - Maidstone Clinic
The Harley Medical Group deliver a service of excellence and the team at Mayfair do not hesitate to go above and beyond for their patients. From the initial moments of my consultation through to post surgery recovery, I can confidently say the staff have been there for me every step of the way. Mr Sarakbi is a brilliant surgeon which is clearly reflected in his work - the precision in detail is outstanding. He made me feel at ease with the process, confident in my decision and took the time to understand my wants and needs. Thank you Harley Medical Group for a wonderful experience.
Everyone made me feel so comfortable. It was like I was at home. The amount of advice and help I had before my op was amazing. I have just recently had my post op appointment and I felt so comfortable and all my questions were answered. My surgeon has done such an excellent job! I cannot thank you all enough.
Harriet - Maidstone Clinic
BEYOND THE OPERATING THEATRE
Will has a passion for chess, stemming from his father's own enthusiasm and (as he says himself) his half Russian heritage. He has played in multiple national competitions and even won third place at Moscow’s youth chess competition (for under 15s). Despite all of his successes, at the chess board and the operating table, Will's greatest source of pride and achievement is his three young children and the supportive family life he forges with his wife.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Sarakbi’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.