- GMC - General Medical Council: Membership number 6027127
- ABS - Association of Breast Surgery
- BASO - British Association of Surgical Oncology
- MDU - Medical Defence Union
- The National Association for trainees in Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Surgical Oncology Trainees Association
- IMPORT trial TMG member
- C.C.T in General Surgery - 2013
- F.R.C.S - 2011
- Master of Surgery MS - 2009
- M.R.C.S. – 2004
- LMSSA (Lond), LRCP (Lond), LRCS (Eng) - (MBBS equivalent) - 2001
Recent Professional Experience
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon - Croydon University Hospital. 2014 - present
- Specialty Registrar in Breast Surgery - Guys Hospital, London. 2013 - 2014
- Visiting Surgeon at the Plastic Surgery unit - Leon Berard Centre (Lyon). 2012 - 13
What our patients say...
The operating theatre and beyond
Will can be found operating at the Highgate Hospital in London and The London Welbeck Hospital.
After hours Will has a passion for chess, stemming from his father's own enthusiasm and (as he says himself) his half Russian heritage. He has played in multiple national competitions and even won third place at Moscow’s youth chess competition (for under 15s). Despite all of his successes, at the chess board and the operating table, Will's greatest source of pride and achievement is his three young children and the supportive family life he forges with his wife.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Sarakbi’s full CV and introduce you to his past patients.