Laser & Skin Treatments
Comprehensive Range of Laser & Skin Treatments
We offer you the most comprehensive range of laser & skin treatments and ensure we're working to the highest standards of patient care, clinical governance and safety. With us you can be confident that you'll be cared for responsibly, professionally and ethically whilst you consider and have your non-surgical treatment.
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Since we were established we have led the way in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery and are acknowledged as experts in the field. All of our clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission or the Healthcare Inspectorate Wales.
MEET THE TEAM
At The Harley Medical Group you won't meet any sales people, just fully trained Nurses and Doctors who are specially selected and trained as experts in skin maintenance and Laser & Skin Treatments.
All of our treatments are administered by our specially trained Aesthetic Practitioners, Cosmetic Surgery Nurses and Doctors.
FACIAL TREATMENT GUIDE
Our specialist team tell us that they see ladies that are unhappy with their appearance when they look in the mirror. Our nurses are told time and time again “I know I want something, I just don’t know what that something is…”
Despite nearly every magazine telling us what we can have done the world of aesthetic beauty can be a very confusing one. This is why we have developed our unique Facial Treatment Guide tool which will help you learn more about the skincare products, treatments or procedures that are right for you.
Here’s how easy our guide is to use:
- First select the region of the face that is concerning you the most, such as forehead, by clicking on the white marker.
- Then click the “view treatment areas” button.
- Next select the specific area that is of interest, for example drooping brow, by clicking on the white marker.
- Then click the “view options” button.
- Below the image you’ll see all of the cosmetic surgery, Laser & Skin Treatments and Skincare options available to you.