About isolaz - pain free laser treatment
The Isolaz is the latest development in Light based Technology known as Photopneumatic Therapy (Photopneumatic Therapy is a USA FDA cleared therapy). It's one of the most highly effective skin rejuvenation treatments available today.
The Isolaz is a safe, highly effective and painless treatment. Unlike other laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments, the new Isolaz is virtually painless, using less than half the power of other IPL machines to rejuvenate your skin, leaving it looking immediately more healthy and youthful.
This is an ideal treatment for all skin types and is a popular treatment for both men and women and for young and older skins.
Benefits of isolaz Laser Treatment
As well as rejuvenating your skin leaving a healthy and youthful looking appearance, Isolaz treatments are also effective in treating a range of conditions including:
- Blotchy and Uneven Skin Pigmentation
- Active Acne
- Redness of the Skin
- The only laser treatment which has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of comedonal acne (blackheads & whiteheads), which is otherwise a difficult condition to treat.
- The treatment is gentle and virtually painless and because of its state of the art technology, is a lot faster than other lasers.
- Unwanted red or brown pigment and unsightly veins are quickly and painlessly destroyed, leaving the skin with a fresh and youthful look.
- Clinical studies have shown that most patients experience a visible improvement of lesions between 24-48 hours after treatment.
Contact us to book your FREE Skin Analysis to assist you in achieving younger and healthier looking skin.
Isolaz Treatment for Acne
Requiring no pre-treatment with local anaesthetics or numbing creams, the Isolaz laser works by clearing pores and combining the proven therapeutic qualities of light to treat the following types of acne:
- Mild to moderate acne
- Pustular acne
- Comedonal acne (blackheads & whiteheads)
- Mild to moderate inflammatory acne
Isolaz is the only laser treatment which has been approved by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for the treatment of the four different types of acne, which are otherwise difficult conditions to treat. Clinical studies have shown that most patients experience a visible improvement of lesions between 24-48 hours after treatment, with the majority experiencing a much greater clearance of acne compared to the use of other lasers, creams and pills. A treatment course is recommended for optimum results, this is usually 4 - 6 treatments.
AESTHERA isolaz - pain free laser treatment - Is it right for me?
Aesthera Isolaz is an ideal treatment for all types of skins and is a popular treatment for both men and women and for young and older skins. A great advantage of Aesthera Isolaz is that due to its pain free technology this treatment doesn't require pre-treatment with a local anaesthetic or numbing cream. Aesthera Isolaz is a very quick procedure. Facial rejuvenation usually takes 5 minutes, while treating a larger area such as arms, for sun damage, usually takes about 10 minutes.