Are you a beauty addict? 10 tell-tale signs youâre a beauty junkie!
22 July 2015
Are you a beauty addict? 10 tell-tale sign you’re a beauty junkie!
We know our fair share about all things beauty related at The Harley Medical Group, but it seems we’re not the only ones who might have a bit of a cosmetics obsession! Here are the top 10 tell-tale signs you’re well on your way to becoming a beauty junkie.
- It takes a minimum of 13 different products before you’re ready to post an #iwokeuplikethis selfie.
- Packing for your holidays is a complete nightmare. How can you possibly choose only the essential beauty products!
- You have as much fun getting ready for a night out as you do when you arrive at the party.
- Your inbox is brimming with beauty box subscriptions and when one arrives it’s like Christmas all over again.
- Pay day means spending all your hard earned wages on new make-up products just because the packaging is pretty.
- You own more nail polishes than there are to choose from at any beauty salon, so you inevitably bring your own polish for a manicure.
- Taking photographs of strategically arranged beauty products for Instagram is pretty much your full-time job.
- No one understands the subtle difference between ‘Berry Red’ and ‘Winter Berry’ lipstick quite like you do – and you find this immensely frustrating!
- Finally mastering the perfect winged eyeliner is one of your proudest accomplishments.
- 9 out of 10 times you know more about a product than the lady working at the sales counter.
How many of our beauty addict list apply to you? Tell us today on Facebook.
Image credit: Africa Studio/ Shutterstock